27 January, 2011

Good night sleep

For the past 3 days, YY treated we soooo good =) Normal sleeping routine at night is to bring her up to bed at 9.00pm, breastfeed her and she'll knock off at around 9.45pm. She'll sleep for a stretch of min 6hours then only will show sign of hunger. Aaahh....isn't that wonderful? That's part of my eye bags treatment also :P 

Since she only wakes up for milk at around 3.30am - 4.30am, I breastfeed her and then I continue my sleep. My alarm takes off at 5.40am for me to express my BM, then get ready myself to work. I  kinda like this arrangement, so I really hope that YY will maintain this beautiful schedule for mommy (so that mommy will look beautiful instead of a zombie :P)

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and I need to start packing for our trip back to Ipoh. With QQ alone I almost pack as if we are moving house. Now with an additional member....maybe need a lorry lah....

Happy Chinese New Year all!! Gong Xi Fa Chai & Huat Huat Huat arrr!!! =)

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Gong Hei to you in advance! Can't wait to see your cuties in their CNY clothes soon!

Smelly Butt's Ama said...

Haha! Your boyz too + ur QQ!! All in ang ang baju =)

Yvonne said...

Hi. Came to your blog thru google when I search for ardo breast pump review. Erm, do u mind giving me your email address so that I could email u for some advices and guides on BF? Don't want to flood your comment box here.

Thanks!

Smelly Butt's Ama said...

Sure, Yvonne! Email me at karuppiwei@gmail.com

LittleLamb said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chat to u n family.
HUAT AR!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails