13 August, 2009

Sing and count with meerkat

Watching Barney Let's Go To The Zoo DVD is indeed a great way to teach young children about animals. Smellybutt is currently hooked on this DVD now, almost a MUST on every morning. Popo will repeat to her again the name of the animals which appears on the TV. She can tell me the name of the below animals fluently, just after a few teaching. I'm really happy with it! These are the animals which appear in the DVD.


Ziraffe



Zebra


Hipopo



Rhino



Elephant



Meerkat


I was so impressed by her saying meerkat to me, whenever this animal appears on the TV screen! Barney does the 123 counting using meerkat pictures too. I will sing along with Barney, and it becomes Smellybutt's favorite song now. Whenever I say meerkat, she would definitely wants me to sing to her. She will participate in the singing too. Her lyrics are the blue font part ^_^

1 little, 2 little, 3 little meerkat
4 little, 5 little, 6 little meerkat
7 little, 8 little, 9 little meerkat
10 little meerkat at the zoo!


Yay!!

1 comment:

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - meerkat pictures ..Keep Posting


Ron
meerkat pictures

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails