29 January, 2010
- Taste : good!
- Sweetness : very good!! I mean not very sweet. Actually can hardly taste the sweetness on it. So thumbs up!
- Texture : a bit crunchy, just nice for toddler.
- Size : bite size, just nice for small hands.
- Price : affordable. not more than RM6 (lupa the exact price!)
- Where? : bought it from Jusco supermarket.
- Taste : very good! really got the smell of apple and banana too.
- Sweetness : just nice for toddler. not too sweet also.
- Texture : crunchy, and if holds it longer you'll feel a bit sticky on your fingers.
- Size : round shape, just nice for small hand.
- Price : manyak mahal oooo...RM8.90/pack
- Where? : Jusco, Carrefour, Giant, Tesco pun ada.
- Taste : good!
- Sweetness : way TOO SWEET for toddler. Not offering her anymore!
- Texture : very crunchy.
- Size : letters shape, just nice for small hands
- Price : slightly more expensive then the animal biscuit.
- Where? : Jusco supermarket.
28 January, 2010
- kakak wanted to have Milo drink, and asked for Madam's help to buy her a pack of it with her own money. Madam refused to help. ended up my dad, being her 'kaw sing', offered her our Milo refill pack (I bought extra on J-Card day) and kakak gave him RM15 small change (all COINS!). kakak said kalau tak cukup, saya bayar lagi kepada uncle =)
- Madam refused to help kakak to buy a new pair of selipar, coz her selipar really koyak teruk already.
- kakak had bad headache and was asking Madam's help to buy her some Panadol with her own money. but Madam refused to help to buy lah. then when kakak asked Sir, she was told "peti sejuk pun ada, kenapa nak beli??". Hahahaha funny lah. Satu cakap peti sejuk ada, satu lagi tak offer dan tak mau belikan. so kakak, you gigi-ku-gigi lah.
- kakak having diarrhea and mild vomiting. Nobody else at home, so kakak get some unofficial paramedic assistance from my mom, who offered her some carbon pills (charcoal) and diarrhea pills (Imodium). haha. she was Ok after that.
27 January, 2010
26 January, 2010
25 January, 2010
- I woke her up in the wee hour to feed her fever medicine. She will sit up straight immediately and finish the ubat in seconds. Before she hits back to the pillow again, she will say "thank you mama ar..". So touching ooo =)
- she says thank you to me each time she asks for water in the middle of the night.
- she says thank you to me after I put a piece of damp cloth on her forehead to help brings down her temperature.
Lately Smellybutt has been very rebellious. At 1 time she'll be very nice to us and we all happily play together. Then all of the sudden, just within a blink of an eye, she throws tantrum without a reason. Rule of thumb, never ever say "NO" or "DON'T" to your child to stop them from repeating the same nerve breaking act. Aaa...Cakap saja senang, tapi buat susah. I find it very difficult to hold back not to use that 2 important terms lah. Sometimes ar, I feel like whacking her kao kao also. But nah...that won't help much, and may even make it worst too. Enough of scolding and nagging from me lah, so I decided to just sit back, take a deep deep breath and ignore her. Then slowly she'll transform back to normal and then will come to me seeking forgiveness, say "sorry mama" with her pathetic look. Duhhh....she's at the peak of terrible two stage now.
22 January, 2010
Most of my friends can't beat my voice even though they sang with a microphone =) Ha...not that I have a very sweet and nice voice. I'm referring to my volume, it's like an amplifier even when I don't use a microphone. LOL! I don't know why lah, but it just happen very naturally with my in-born speaker. Badan kecik tapi suara kuat. That is what my friends describe me, always. And I heard the same statement from the nurse who bathed my 2 days old Smellybutt in the hospital!!! Because hor, Smellybutt cried and screamed out loud when the nurse cleaned her up with warm water. It was indeed a very sharp scream from her. That is what we call "like mother like daughter" (",)
Let's sing together with my lil soprano here :)
I love you, You love me,
We're a happy family,
With a great big hug, and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too!
20 January, 2010
19 January, 2010
Here it is....Smellybutt's Message Book :)
Jeng Jeng Jeng.....This is what Teacher Nel has pen down for her. Hope that she will improve further at later stage.
That toy has got the same song too. Press on Barney's belly and we can listen to the song. Smellybutt loves Barney even more now =) This is also her first Barney soft toy, although she has been Barney's fan for almost a year.
Finally she got sooooo pissed off with the curtain and started to scold it "go away la!! zhao!!" LOL! While she nagged the curtain, her hand kept pushing it away. Makcik sudah geram oooo...and I enjoyed her show so much!
In the end, she just held Barney's hand together with the pen and happily conteng the paper . Mission accomplished!
15 January, 2010
She told me that she colored it all by herself. Betul ke, nak? But those other decorative design for sure done by the teacher lah.
When I asked her how to play with it? While demonstrating to me, she said "like this keh....put here keh".
14 January, 2010
As soon as I reached home yesterday evening, I casually asked Smellybutt whether did she cry in school ? She said no. Then she proudly declared to me that "I hit Thung Thung" *shake head liao*. After a while, she still repeated that same statement to me again! If I ever said to her "no, you cannot hit your friend", her default answer would be "oi tar Thung Thung" means want to hit Thung Thung. I knew she would say that to me, so I ignored her. But she kept asking me non stop =_= Sigh...shall see what's next today. Hopefully no more drama lah.
13 January, 2010
Don't mess with me, if you are not bigger (size) than me! Waachaaa!!
And worst still....my mom has just sms to me that today Smellybutt hit Thung Thung with a wooden block! Popo asked her why did she do that? She didn't answer, instead she cried. Aiyoyo...tonight I need to have a talk with Smellybutt. There must be something behind this. But I really have no idea what triggered her to hit Thung Thung more and more. Any mommy out there had gone through the same scenario?
Besides that, both of them seemed to be pushing each other a bit when they have to que at the toilet. Teacher Nel said it was just a "friendly push" lah, no worry. Also, when Teacher Nel is teaching, Smellybutt doesn't chat with others but she will look up and down, left and right. Tarak concentration =_=
Sigh...I need to talk to Teacher Nel again about this whole drama. Hitting is kinda worrisome for me :(
12 January, 2010
These are my "Hall of Fame" moment with them =)
The ever famous tagline - lei thai jor mei?
At least now I know that my slim and fat less arm doesn't extinct yet!! :P
- talked a bit loud for a few seconds. I kept saying "shuuu, quiet ar, remember what I told you earlier? Pull my shirt and whisper to me". She kept quiet after that.
- suddenly she started to sing!! In Germany language pulak tu!! Luckily at that point of time, there was some music playing in the movie, so not too obvious lah :)
- finally, she dozed off at around 11.15pm. She "nyonyo" while watching the movie, then slowly she ZzzZzzZzz.....phew.....
p/s : FYI, "woohoo" (in Mandarin) means 5 Tiger. These woohoo are truly funny!!