20 January, 2010

XS size uniform has arrived

Yay!! Finally the long awaited custom made school uniform for my petite gal has arrived yesterday. We went to collect it from the school after our visit to the Pediatric clinic, which is just across the road.




The uniform looks cute, isn't it? =) Can't wait to see my lil girl wearing it tomorrow, hopefully. If she's not feverish at all today, then she'll be back to school tomorrow.



Pretty good, no need to tie a ribbon everyday as they revamped the design with 2 buttons instead. Veli the convenient!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Smelly Butt's Ama said...

huh another assignment related to my post again? wonder what course are u taking...

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails