02 March, 2011

My 2 yellow gaga

YY @ 3mth old

I just love taking this picture, as I remember that I did the same for QQ too. Baby looks the best, smells the best right after the warm shower =)














QQ @ 9mth old


I thought that when I took this picture of QQ, she was around the same age as YY. Nope...I was wrong lah. I've managed to dig out this old picture and found out that she was then 9mth old de. I will do this again when YY reaches 9mth old....provided that I still REMEMBER to do so lah.

4 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Same yellow towel, looks like the same rubber mat and almost the same face baby, lovely! Yup, do remember to snap YY's pic when she turns 9mo :P

Smelly Butt's Ama said...

Hahaha! like spot the difference game ha? :P i hope i remember to do it again in 6mth time!!

t3ngt3ng said...

Muka lain.. satu yellow gaga cap emak, satu cap bapak :D

Smelly Butt's Ama said...

and TQ for this heart breaking news again =)

p/s : i was sooo confident that 2nd gaga will look like me, BUT ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails