25 March, 2010

She knows our full name

Smellybutt really has good memory power. Well, I guess that most of the children at this age are just like a sponge, absorb every single thing that they see or hear from people around them.

As of now, my 29th month old lil girl knows the full name of my family and my in laws too. Here's the listing.

My parents
My brother & sister
Myself
HubB
Herself - of course! :P


MIL & FIL
Bro in law + wife + daughter
1st SIL + husband + daughter
2nd SIL + husband
MIL's youngest sister


She's awesome!! My in laws are very surprise with her ability to say out each of our full name correctly and fluently. Oh, sometimes she tricks us by mixing up the names purposely. She giggles each time doing so =)

5 comments:

LittleLamb said...

one thing I must say...ur KID is very advance........ my son is still very slow in his speech. he dont even know my name :(

Smelly Butt's Ama said...

don't worry LittleLamb, every kid develops differently. last time I used to worry about my lil gal too, coz she didn't really crawl, sit up straight also slower than other baby, but luckily as she grows she could catch up quite a lot. be patient ya =)

ILikePaperCutting said...

she is awesome! at age of 3.

Smelly Butt's Ama said...

ILikePaperCutting - thanks for dropping by ya! oh actually my gal is only 2.5yr old =)

Reanaclaire said...

wow..very clever...good memory too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails