22 July, 2009

Hugs and kisses to me, thanks to Barney

Smellybutt really likes Barney and Friends a lot. So far, she already has 5 DVD collection. Bought them during sales period. For 1 particular DVD, which is also the 1st Barney DVD I've bought for her, she remembers all the scene. She will automatically tell us what is the next move by Barney and the other kids. When come to the song "I love you, you love me", this is the sweetest part from her. She will start asking us to stand up, sing along, hold hands, hug her and she'll give us a big and loud kiss! These are all exactly what Barney and friends will do.

I also get addicted to this song already :P I will sing to her, so that she will hug and kiss me! Hehehehe. Here's the lyric. You can try to sing this to your child too, and just follow Barney and friends!

I love you, you love me,
We're a happy family,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too.






The other day she arranged the DVD on the sofa and asked me to take a look at her "masterpiece". Next, she said "chak chak". Ok...I know what to do liao. Head on to my camera and start my duty!




Happily posing with her collection


1 DVD must be placed next to the TV. That's her rule. If we remove it....habis lah....she'll scream for it.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails